My baby is going to be cadburys egg by the time it comes out

susy

Reaction score
Seriously now, this is getting crazy. Does anyone have any tips on how to discipline yourself in the first few weeks. I am just eating burger kings, whole slabs of chocolate and whole packets of cakes one after the other. Before I ate fairly well and have never really been into fast food. I think also what is not helping is that I am getting really tired so cant be bothered to go shopping or cook. The other night I ate about 6 packets of crisps, then chocolate, then cake all in the space of about half an hour. Please help! I do do a fair amount of (fastish) walking each day, but need some tips to help me stop this bad eating. :wall:

last week I was on at least one chocolate bar a day, im now trying to be a bit better but still today ive had a twirl, crisps and now on irn bru! I think as long as we balance it all out and eat good things too, its fine.

when I was dieting last year, I found that nibbling on dark chocolate helped as you eat much less but still get a chocolate kick!

creme eggs rule. fact.

Sorry I can't help at all! My MIL made a lovely comment last night....

Della you don't look pregnant, you just look like you have out on weight.

Nice

Della Mack said:
Sorry I can't help at all! My MIL made a lovely comment last night....

Nice

Ouch, Id have said at least I have a reason to be fat!!!

I cant stop eating crap either! But inbetween i do try eat salad sandwichs but thats rare, we are getting another take away tonight, (we had one last week!) But I have a thing at the mo for the sweet N sour sauce from the chinese!!!

Rock-Angel said:
[quote="Della Mack":1adcyi1b]Sorry I can't help at all! My MIL made a lovely comment last night....

Nice

Ouch, Id have said at least I have a reason to be fat!!!

[/quote:1adcyi1b]

:rotfl:

Im gonna make you guys jealous - Im off for a chinese meal on friday for my birthday and S&S will be eaten, of that I am sure!

ninnypants said:
Im gonna make you guys jealous - Im off for a chinese meal on friday for my birthday and S&S will be eaten, of that I am sure!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand: :talkhand:

and theres my thoughts on that!

WELL a fat lot of good you lot are, lol :talkhand: Thought I was going to get some tips here. All the more reason for me to carry on with my cadbury eggs. Poor little soul will never celebrate easter again. :roll:

susy said:
WELL a fat lot of good you lot are, lol :talkhand: Thought I was going to get some tips here. All the more reason for me to carry on with my cadbury eggs. Poor little soul will never celebrate easter again. :roll:

eat me..........!!!!!!!

creme_egg.jpg

2333306447_167791d666.jpg

cadburymuffin.jpg

CREME EGG CAKE??????

OMG!!! Gimmie!!!

they are the best chocolate around...wispa is a very close second!

Na you didnt get me hun, it looks gross! :pray:

I hope my babes doesnt bear ANY resemblance to that half eaten, slobbered over egg and as for the egg cake. that just looks terrible!

:rotfl: nice try though! :wink:

OMG...that creme egg cake pic made me want to :puke: I love creme eggs but ewwwww!!

Ok, if you're wanting a reason to stop eating them, the eggs they use to make creme eggs come from battery chickens :evil: just thought i'd put a real downer on it for you there....sorry :oops:

right now i can't look at it because you all said the evil word...... :puke:

gosh i wish i had tips i am craving junk foods and choccy too. but that cream egg CAKE looks gross! :puke: :lol:

iv been to sick to eat normally never mind over eat lol but now im hngry all the time yay lol but i dont mind the odd chocolate bar but im more on the crisps chips and things like that i cnt eat nothing to sweet and it kills me as i wanted to buy loads of sweets from this awsom sweet shop in london but i coldnt face eatting them but what i doo really want is a krispy cream doughnut chocolate cake omg they r awsome im also loving cloudy lemonade. every 1 at the mo is saying iv lost weight im sure they will be saying the oppisite in a few weeks lol or maybe a few days if i have my way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back