friends beautiful names..

positivity :)

Reaction score
three of my friends have recently had bubbas, 2 girls and 1 boy. i love all of their names so i thought i would share them...

Lilia
Sofia

and the boy is Samuel (already shortened to Sammy).

I love all three of them but paticularly love lilia, sooo pretty! my names for a girl would be either Erin, Eva or Ava :)
xx

My niece is called Erin and she is gorgeous x

three of my friends have recently had bubbas, 2 girls and 1 boy. i love all of their names so i thought i would share them...

Lilia
Sofia

and the boy is Samuel (already shortened to Sammy).

I love all three of them but paticularly love lilia, sooo pretty! my names for a girl would be either Erin, Eva or Ava :)
xx
Lovely names - we've chosen Ella Sophia for our little girl. :love:

Lovely names! We had Rory Alivia for a girl but he's a boy! Lol x

Unfortunatly I don't like my friend's name choice but would never tell her and I'm not going to put the name here either as don't wanna offend anyone x

Ella Sophia is lovely - i love girls names at the moment, they are so pretty and feminine :)
xx

Sophia's on our shortlist! I love it!

Love Erin too, and Ella, hadn't thought of those. Uh oh, shortlist getting longer!!

Erin was OH's fav for the last 8 years or so, something to do with the real name of some sci-fi lady actress he fancied! but had others I liked more , so was probably going to be a middle name, but mines a boy fingers crossee, nothing changes on the day of birth!

I had decided I think on Lyra (in the brilliant northern lights trilogy of books by Phillip Pullman).
Will need to choose anyway as always nice to tell your kids what they would have been called if the other gender.

I love Helena for a girl, but my only female cousin is already named that or else it would have been a contender , I also liked Rowetta , as a replacement for Rowena (we didn't want the wena bit for kids teasing)

Oh and loved Marina (from Sting ray - if your old enougth!)

We went for Devon from Knight rider (the original ones!) but could be used for a girl if gender wrong!

Last edited:
i love erin and ava, dont like eva much but its only cuz in sweden its a middleages ladys name and one of the bosses at work always calls me eva and i hate it with passion.

Lovely names, a girl I knows little girl is Ava and I love it! It sounds so lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back