Boys names

nikkif

Reaction score
Do you prefer Thomas or Samuel for a boy?

We cannot think of any other boys names, as we want Robert as a middle name after my brother, and i know its daft but the names i like beginning with J (Joshua and Joseph), would mean JR Frost. Would that put anyone off?

THANKS

why would it sound daft? :think:

i like Joseph - but thats because its my brothers name :D

are you thinking J Frost as in Jack Frost or JR as in Dallas is the problem!? I don't think either are an issue as JR was so long ago and J Frost is a bit of a tenuous link, if you were thinking of calling him Jack then that would be cruel!

I love both Samuel and Thomas by the way.... are both on our short list

if i could id have Joshua but my oh dont like it or any names i pick :wall:

out of the other 2 i think thomas, is my dads middle name :)

its the JR from Dallas and a few people have comented on J Frost making them think of Jack Frost!! I know i shouldnt listen but just wanted your opinions!!

Thanks
x

my dad's initials are JR and to be honest it has never really ever occured to me before, even when we were kids.... go with what you want honey, it is your decision :hug:

I don't think it matters in all honesty, our LO is gonna be JD :rotfl:

Go with what you want babe and balls to everyone else :lol:

Unless the initials spell something horrible like, I don't know, POO, I'm not sure that it's a problem. JR is definitely a very generational thing. You can guarantee that none of his peers will be able to tease him on that score.

I like all four of the possible names. Joseph is my favourite of the two Js and Samuel is my preference between that and Thomas.

You could always go for two middle names, if you wanted. For example, Samuel Joseph Robert is quite nice.

I like both. :D Sorry if it's not much help. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back