Friendly Faces

I just said that Xena looked like Carol and she had no idea who she was etc so I just posted a picture. I think it's the hair and the nose Xena and yes she is older than you but you look separated at birth - my opinion

I dont think that carol woman is very attractive...

I think xena is much prettier, looks more friendly.

It could be worse my OH thinks I look like jimmy savile when im asleep... nice huh lol

Well I suppose it could be worse - I've been told I look like Barbara Streisand before :roll:
Although the usual ones I get are Meryl Streep, Bridget Jones, or Blossom (remember that programme?)

I'd prefer to look like Xena but I suppose beggars can't be choosers lol.

violet-glow said:
I dont think that carol woman is very attractive...

I think xena is much prettier, looks more friendly.

incidentally Jimmy Saville lives within walking distance of my house. I'm always seeing him at the shops lol.

Xena said:
incidentally Jimmy Saville lives within walking distance of my house. I'm always seeing him at the shops lol.

I must remember to call him sometime, he is older than me but we were separated at birth lol

i was told i looked like that wee girl from eastenders with all the freckles who had a baby at school, cant remember her name but her bf was leo and he died taking drugs

she is but i dont think i am :?
but htink thats just a woman thing, oh and i think almost everyone hates their names too

mines is Jean and i hate it got teased at school for having an old woman name :(

You're right I think most women feel the same I certainly do!!

My parents were going to call me Yohannah - its maltese, they thought it would be nice because I have family that live in malta and my grandad is maltese.

So im loving the name they did pick for me 'Joanne' I would have hated being called Yohannah... I would have been Yo for short lol :shock:

hmmm, im sure i have a pic of me and my oh at my aunties house in spain october 2005 somewhere... :think:

IMAG0014.jpg

did it work?
dont know how big it will be..and sorry im not smiling..i hate having my picture taken :roll:

wow thats pretty big..SORRY!
i dont know how to make it smaller :doh:

Thats a really nice BIG picture lol ...only joking about the BIG

looks nice and hot. Am I aloud to ask a lady her age? :oops:
Not that it matters im just a nosey cow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member