Friendly Faces

ooo having tea alice very sophisticated hehe But whos that chap ur with hmm? Rather dashing!

Hmmm, here he is again seeing as you all like him. Maybe I should put him in the 'Guys to drool over' thread!

mad.jpg

I like the way his head looks far to big for his body... just the way i like em lol

violet-glow said:
6 hours straightening your hair momnat, doesnt show :)

You should see it when it's just been washed then blow dried. It does show after 6 hours believe me :lol:

dionne i just realised i havent posted on this thread (thought i had) and was going to post me pulling a face, but you beat me to it! you're a nutter :clap:

am sure you've seen me before but here i am again!
me:
gog19.jpg

me and cedric, the sperm bank ( :lol: ):
faces.jpg

and me and my love:
hug.jpg

hi pips, how are you. i havent spoken to you for ages.

zoe is gorgeous. keep in touch hun.

davina, left you a wee message on pitt jolie thread :lol:
i've been meaning to pm a few ladies you included but then have to change nappy, give bath or something like that.
zoe's at the nursery right now i'm supposed to be studying but instead am eating a chocolate orange and giggling at the posts, guilty guilty guilty

thanks violet :dance:

ToriElla said:
violet-glow said:
I agree... I think Dionne is really pretty and photogenic..... (jealous) lol

xxx

becks - cool eye makeup! I wish my eyelashes curled up like that. mine are really long but straight so i have to use eye lash curlers. are they natural? eva's are like that though YAY i want to put mascara on them haha

xx
yeah all natural but i hate them sometimes cos they go different grrr my mum always used to say to me people will be jealous of ur eyelashes when your older cos they are really long i'd be like yeh whatever lol

pips i think u remind me of kiera knightly? or natalie portman? (dunno which is which) in that 1st pic

me wedding day april 05:
40.jpg

just me:
Picture1.jpg

me with pudding face last week ;) :
000_02192.jpg

Heres me...

Recent pic of us all.... OH Phil, me and my little boy Jamie!! (YES AWFUL KITCHEN I KNOW!!!! LOL )

Me (left) and my friend Nat going out for new year!!

becks- i've already been told i look like natalie portman, I WISH!!!
one's never really happy with their eyelashes but you are lucky to have nice long lashes

xena-that pic with baby is soooo sweet :D

steph-zoe has agreed jamie is a wee hottie (lol) but we know where he gets that from hun, sexy new year that must have been :moon:

hehe well u must do then ha
i didnt know which one was which lol

Thats such a lush pic Xena! Love the one at the bottom with u and u cutey-pie!

hehe @ lush. i've only ever heard 1 person use that expression before!

pips said:
steph-zoe has agreed jamie is a wee hottie (lol) but we know where he gets that from hun, sexy new year that must have been :moon:

LOL thanks Pips! :wink: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back