Dreaming of Dionne!!!!

nicki

Reaction score
I had a very strange dream last night, that Dionne & I had met up (with Dior & Harley - we never have in real life!) and we were having a coffee & chat in some strange house talking about the course we were both going on, we are going to be CSI's apparently :rotfl:

Has anyone esle had dreams about people on here?

:rotfl:

your crackers

sounds interesting
picture.gif
policedonut.gif

Yes i have had i was dreaming about steph an mel the other night (we havent met yet)! that we were at our local swimming pool getting chased by the FBI and then the next thing i knew steph was jumping into an inflatable dingy trying to drive away in it but then i woke up :lol:

I've dreamt that I met dionne too lol,

I was shopping in a clothes shop somewhere and saw her shopping, I called her name and she looked at me abit wierd cause she obviosly has never met me before, so I just introduced myself and we went shopping together.

I'm glad I'm not the only one whos had a dream about people on here :oops: I felt like I was a right wierdo for a while after.

xSuzx

i feel so special :cheer: :cheer:

i have had loads of dreams about girls on here i remeber in the morning and think "im obsessed with the forum"
but forgot now :?

i love dreaming
i had a nightmare once that i was banned from here :rotfl: it really was a nightmare too i woke up sweating and shaking upset :oops:

OMG! I'm so embarrassed :oops: .............I don't really know Dionne and have only spoken to her on a few occasions. But I had a dream about her when I first joined the forum!! We went to the beach with Harley and she taught to me swim!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D Weird. Thanks for the lessons though!

Also, ages ago I had a dream about Hev! We went to the grand canyon and canoed to Australia. That's not even possible, but we got in the guinness book of records. Isn't the brain weird!!!

Weird...i had a dream about Urchin the other night. Can't remember what it was about though :think:

I've had few dreams with people off here but won't mention who because my dreams always seem to be about friends or family members dying :cry:

yeah!!! lol

when the photo competition was on, i had a dream that a few girls from here (dont know who they were!) were down Hillsborough (where i live) and Urchin was there, she was about to tell us who won and i was so adament i had won, then she said the winner and nobody had ever even heard of her! i was sooo mad i hadnt won!!!!!

:shakehead:

:rotfl:

also had a dream about Xena lol, i cannot remember much of it, but remember her driving a car and i think i was/she was chasing her/me (cant remember which!) on these long winding mud track roads!!!

i have strange dreams ..... :roll:

Nicki i told you that you've been watching too much CSI!!! and spending too much time on here too by the sounds of it :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Em78 said:
Nicki i told you that you've been watching too much CSI!!! and spending too much time on here too by the sounds of it :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx

I know :rotfl: I have to watch CSI all the time now as I've fallen in love with Eric Szmanda (Greg) :roll: . Oh, I do have a sad life :rotfl:
Thing is though I would have loved to have joined the police & trained in that sort of thing, bit late now :wall:

Dionne, you are very popular :D

Flossy82 said:
Yes i have had i was dreaming about steph an mel the other night (we havent met yet)! that we were at our local swimming pool getting chased by the FBI and then the next thing i knew steph was jumping into an inflatable dingy trying to drive away in it but then i woke up :lol:

Oh my! haha yes someones dreamt about me! sounds like something i would do too! woo woo (thats ones for you kay :wink: )

Alfiesmummy said:
Flossy82 said:

Oh my! haha yes someones dreamt about me! sounds like something i would do too! woo woo (thats ones for you kay :wink: )

WOO WOO
i have dreamt about dionne and Steph too lmao, we were shoppin and buyin everythin then we went for aswim in the fountain???
dunno what the fook that was about lol!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Princess_Puddles said:
I've had few dreams with people off here but won't mention who because my dreams always seem to be about friends or family members dying :cry:
oh hun :hug:

i had a dream about you the other week. well that i got so annoyed at my oh, that i picked alice up, and got a train to yours :think: i called you and asked you to meet me at the station. then alice started crying and i couldn't comfort her... i was woken up by a poke in the ribs saying alice was awake :roll:

but my dreams are normaly odd. being chased through tescos by a chicken is most prob the oddest.

I always do if I have been on here quite a bit!
I had a dream I was still at school and was best friends with happy_chick! :oops: I don't think we have ever even spoken!!!!!! :rotfl:

Sam&Alice said:
[quote="Princess_Puddles":1uso2dbt]I've had few dreams with people off here but won't mention who because my dreams always seem to be about friends or family members dying :cry:
oh hun :hug:

i had a dream about you the other week. well that i got so annoyed at my oh, that i picked alice up, and got a train to yours :think: i called you and asked you to meet me at the station. then alice started crying and i couldn't comfort her... i was woken up by a poke in the ribs saying alice was awake :roll:

but my dreams are normaly odd. being chased through tescos by a chicken is most prob the oddest.[/quote:1uso2dbt]

A chicken :rotfl: and I thought I had strange dreams.
I do scare myself sometimes with the things I dream about. I once dreamt that a flying shed crashed at the bottom of my parents garden & I got on the news talking about it :rotfl:
I quite often have dreams that i'm cheating on my DH, usually with a celeb (quite often I don't want to wake up :wink: :shhh: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back