Friendly Faces

it kinda looks like one but that would be well handy if you didnt have a downstairs loo, esp if your pg!

eblinx, i know this will sound weird but i know your face from somewhere but i just cant think where :think:

weestar i was thinknig the same. i know her from somewhere! Are you famous Eblinx?

lol, must just be a face to remember buts its annoying me cos i cant think how i would know her face :wall: :wall:

no its not a portaloo its a shitty little place where he keeps all the floats and crap for the pool! :lol:
Yes i am 18..and no im not famous!! :lol: :lol:
You 2 are both scaring me now! I live in derby and work at argos if that helps you 8)

ive never been to derby so it cant be from their :think:

have u ever been to scotland or any ford car shows? lol i know i sound like aweirdo but its really annoying me now...lol

but as they do say everyone has a twin so maybe its that...lol :D

ok i guess im just going to have to ignore it then cos ive racked my 2 braincells together and its given me a headache now....lol anyway lovely pic :D

you do look very familiar!
i bet it will click with me soon. its pehaps someone ive seen on the tv or something.

well you must do.
Its really bugging me now actually.

Do u have any more photos of yourself? Maybe you won't look as familair in anothe photo.

ok 1 sec...i dont know how big this one will come up so BE WARNED!

Fish.jpg

here is me and my Oh.

on a more serious note, i just reformatted my pc so dont have any pics of me..will try and get one up sometime for you.

Eblinx said:
ok 1 sec...i dont know how big this one will come up so BE WARNED!

Fish.jpg

here is me and my Oh.

on a more serious note, i just reformatted my pc so dont have any pics of me..will try and get one up sometime for you.

lol! What a romantic pic, you should frame it. It shows you both at your best :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back