Friendly Faces

OMG steph Jamie has gotton so big wen did that happen hehe
i agree wit Pips

pips u r a babe...

glad you dont live near me ild hate my OH to see u

dionne said:
duds you are stunning, howold are you if you dontmindme asking? your a yummy mummy :lol:

ahh thanks hun, thats so nice. Your a belter yourself :wink: (its ok im not a dyke!)

How old do you think I look?? :?: I think iv aged about 10years in the past 2 years

Beany - GET YOUR HAIR CUT! Go on go for it! then we can see a before and after! Its much easier I have to admit & I dont seem to be spending half my time pulling hair out the shower plug hole anymore!
Just seen the pic of you... your so different to what I thought you'd look like. you look lovely now but I think it will suit you

lol thanks dionne! from your pics i don't doubt that your oh's eyes are focused on you!! :D

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
OMG steph Jamie has gotton so big wen did that happen hehe
i agree wit Pips

I know growing up waaaaay to fast for my liking!! :(

once i get some nice pics of me i will post em up...lol

still laughing pips hehehehe

not having anyone laughing at my coco pop face so will wait till im all dolled up before i post a decent pic of me ignore the ones of me holding colby wasnt at my best then....lol

Thought I'd put some more of me....excuse my hair, hadn't done anything with it.

Was trying to take one of me and Seren by myself but either Seren kept wriggling away
S4020895.jpg

Or I had a daft face
S4020885.jpg

Finally OH took some for me.
S4020900.jpg

Have decided to take the plunge :shock:

Me and DF at my 21st birthday!

Ignore his tounge :lol:

both lol! :wink:

I know what you mean about babys on the move while your trying to take a picture. Zack wouldnt sit still when i took him into a passport machine. Got a lush piccy in the end, after about 20 goes hehe.

390.png

Not very good ....sorry. But its my fav pic :D

heres one of me on holiday in ibiza
hehe.jpg

heres a scary one of me any my mate lol im on the left
closeup.jpg

oh wow she's um......a tad bit older than me :shock: lol

I can't see it myself - there is a thread about which celeb you look like, see if it is Carol in that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back