Friendly Faces

budge as u come from nottingham and eblinx comes from derby and there rite next to each other aint they ?? maybe u passed in the street of summit silly

I have been to notts before..nowhere beyond the town though because i would get lost! :wink:

Here's me taken today at 5.30 pm

DSCN1009.jpg

Heres me a few weeks before my BFP.....

patsy.jpg

I was in fancy dress, Patsy from Ab Fab. Me and my pal who was Eddie did a duet in a staff karaoke competition during our annual staff conference!!! We sang Me and my shadow, we brought the house down!!! LOL xx

Me normally, taken with my darling Tilly, it was her first walk in the park as a puppy.....

Picture001.jpg

xxx

haha! Zoe that's a great pic! I'm so glad you said you're in fancy dress!

I wasnt going to say, but chickened out at last minute!!!!
I thought people might not talk to me again if they thought I really looked like that!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol:

hahaha, I had to look twice lol. Your doggy is so cute too xxx

Thanks Beanie, she is my baby doll....She will have her nose pushed right out when our LO arrives!!!!!

Heres a few more of her!!! (Sorry to bore you!!!)

tillyforforum.jpg

tillyforum.jpg

Thanks guys, my OH bought her for me last year as I had been poorly and she is the best thing that had ever happened to me (my BFP was defo up there too!!)
I am mad about her, everyone knows her, and I have people asking about her every day in work!!
Here she is on her way to stay at her nannys last year (we were going away for the weekend to the British Grand Prix) I hated leaving here, and phoned OHs mum every two hours!!
Heaven help me when LO comes along!!!! He/she will be spoilt rotten.....

Do you like my suitcase? Its full of my chewy things and toys to stay at nannys..............

tillyforumcase.jpg

Oh no, you must all now think I am nuts!! :doh: :think:

:lol: awww that is soooooo cute!!! whats her name?! dam i want a dog now!!!! :lol:

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww iv never liked pets animals ect, but your changing my mind

love the one in the pink jumper

awww i know wot u mean hun
i got to leave my dog for a week i am gonna be terrible lol
mum tried putting her in the kennals a big no no so my aint is coming to stay shell be out on walks every day n be spoilt ( can u tell im trying to tlk myself round)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back