Freya Tegan birth story and pic - 18July **added pic p3

Good grief! What appalling treatment.

Congratulations, though! She's beautiful. I love the name Freya.

congratulations, she's beautiful xxx

thats awful how you were treated :hug:

Aww sorry its late Duds i've been up to my eyes in nappies lol

but congrats she is gorgeous glad it all turned out well despite the hosps lack of care.

Freya is a beautiful name too :hug: :cheer:

freya is gorgeous hun, a huge congrats. It sounds like you had the same problems with your contractions dropping off as I did. Im sorry you didnt get your epidural. :hug: :hug:

Aww fantastic new Duds!! Congratulations to you all.

Sorry you had such a horrible time at the hospital.

BTW Freya is sooooooooooooooooo Beautiful!!!

Thanks guys

No i wasnt going to take it further, i dont see what good it will do... are you really supposed to stay for 6hrs after?? We were thinking after thats probably why they wouldnt give me any pain relief as if id had i'd prob had to stay longer, so they probably had it planned from the start!

I am a little upset by it as its supposed to be a special time and i just felt like an burden that was taking up a bed, there was no compassion or support which i think means so much. It doesnt take much to say congratulations after does it.
Anyway, whats done is done i suppose, maybe thats how things go with your second.

Em - yes it was East Surrey, wish i had gone to princess royal :roll:
Beany - Aimee has been really good so far, not too bothered and likes to give her cuddles and kisses (without being asked) the only thing she doesnt like is when she cries, she gets upset by it.
Am feeling a bit guilty atm as Freya is feeding ALL the time so i hardly have any time with aimee. (btw welcome back and congrats!)

Keely - dont worry it will be fine, i def recovered better and it was less traumatic than the first but have to say the pain was worse (only cause had no let up)

I am sorry you were treated so badly, poor you.

Freya is absolutely gorgeous, congratulations :cheer:

here are couple of pics with big sis (notice how Aimee is sneakly tugging freya's sleepsuit!)

freya1week015.jpg

freya1week016.jpg

freya1week020.jpg

Aw! What cute photos. I think the black and white is particularly effective.

Beautiful girls :hug:

Congratulations and well done for being brave and quite restrained! I would have seriously throttled someone!

:hug: :hug:

Duds, that sounds horrendous!
Are you going to complain?
On the bright side, Freya is GORGEOUS!
Congratulations!
Lucyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members