FRER advice

Hollyhotlips

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies,

You are always so great with advice so please can someone tell me when the best time of day is to test with a FRER and how to test? I am a complete HPT virgin, never ever done one before and have bought some FRER and CBD just in case. I am either DPO 15 or DPO 11 today (not sure of OV date) and will be testing either tomorrow or Sat if AF stays away.
Intending to do the FRER and if a BFP then a CDB a few days later as they are less sensitive and have a conception date indicator too.
Would love to know the best way to do them and then best time please

thank you xx

Best time is in the morning hun with your first wee... the hgc pregnancy hormone will have built up overnight as you've not been to the loo so that first wee is concentrated xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

first morning pee roughly 3 days before your think AF is due but the FRER can pick it up sooner but if you get a BFN don't worry just try again in a few days if you aren't sure of your ov date

Hey hon I think they say to use FMU to get the best ready ? Although I'm a poas addict so always peeing on them at all times lol always bfn lol x

BabyDust *****

Ur meant to use fmu but if ur like 12 dpo and over then I think any time of the day pee will do so long as u hold it in a while and don't drink loads but even then sometimes it won't show all depends when implantation has happened it can happen from 6-12 dpo sometimes later depending when u ovulated and what ur lp is , gd luck xx

Hi hun, just read this, I bought some frer tests and it says 6 days before period due. I'm sure it says on the instruction leaflet first morning pee, well it probably doesn't say pee, but, you know. Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back