Freddy has to go back to Tomy

TORino

Reaction score
They have replied to my complaint and are investigating whether the damage to freddy is a manufacturing defect. If it is we will be given a replacement freddy or a refund.

Hmmmm.

It just looks like the stitching has come away. Who's guessing they decide we have damaged it and it's not their fault.

See if you can have a whinge and get a goodwill gesture on top! Could have been dangerous xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At least they r doin something & incestgatingx

Using tapatalk so can't see tickers :(

Vtech came back to me with the same, they want me to post the toy back to them so they can investigate. They havent even mentioned paying for postage, huh

I suppose you are wonder woman and your oh is the incredible hulk, of course you've given birth to the world's strongest baby. Didn't you know she could bend metal bars with her little toe? :roll:

If they try and fob you off hun definitely go to trading standards. Take as many photos as you can and keep all receipts for postage etc

Lol larly!!!!!! Damn you autocorrect moment!!!! Lol

xxx

Freddy Firefly!

No friggin way?! That was savannahs first ever toy!

Definately keep on at them.

Keep us updated hun!

I'm looking at the dressy we have and even I couldn't bloody rip it let alone lil Tilly!!!

Looks like a manufacturing default to me!! X

Keep us updated hun!

I'm looking at the dressy we have and even I couldn't bloody rip it let alone lil Tilly!!!

Looks like a manufacturing default to me!! X

Freddy!!! Not dressy! Stupid phone!!

I will, just need to find the time to post it now! Lok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare