• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How old to go from pram to pushchair??

Albert's too skinny for the pushchair harness on our travel system. I reckon I'll safely be able to take him to school in it when he's about 10 lol

Hi... Maybe coincidence but my friends little boy hated the bugaboo chameleon too, he threw a hissy fit anytime he was lay in the carrycot. She put him in the seat unit at 11weeks, lay back on the relcliner position and he got a bit better, and then eventually he settled into his pram no probs, she always kept him facing her. But she had no option, was either that or not use her pram.xx

I have used the pushchair part of mine since E was 3 and a half months as she was too long for the pram part. I have the oyster and it said strictly from 6 months but there was no way she was going to make 4 months let alone 6.

I hated changing as I loved pushing a pram but she is fine and has a good ole nose around where ever we are.

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.

i had it drilled into me that you shouldn't leave a baby in their car seat for too long and that as flat as possible was best for their backs in general so my lo didn't go into her pram until 5.5 months. i think she would ahve been too small before then and i was happy to put up for a bit of whinging rather than do any damage to her back!

We've been having the same problem & have also got the same pram as you! Isaac is 18 weeks & we converted it this weekend - OH figured it out as I wouldn't have managed. I read we were supposed to wait until 6 months but he seems fine & it tips right back. I never have him in there that long anyway, it was just getting to the point where I didn't want to go anywhere as he would scream so much so had to do something! I went for a walk yesterday & a longer one today & he was much happier, he even fell asleep today! Yey! He had a bit of a moan at one point when it was tipped right back & so I tilted him forward a bit & he was happy. He's about 15lb but I don't think he looks small in it...in fact, here's a pic from yesterday's trip to the post box! ...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339532078.174727.jpg
Today he enjoyed chatting to his bear on the bar thingy!
I say try it & you'll soon see if it looks & feels ok or if her head wobbles around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back