Uti infection

Toffee2010

Reaction score
Hi , I am 5 weeks and currently being treated for a uti . Day before I had pink discharge which turned yellow tint and since 8.30pm yesterday , I've had nice clear discharge . It was only when I wiped not found in pants or anything . Went to the e p u yesterday but was too earl to scan , so have one next Monday . Had a swab for womb infection yesterday too. I just hope it's to do with the infection and not mc . My last one started with brown blood and cramping . Haven't lost ne symptoms tho . What do you guys think it could be ? Is it a. Coincidence that I have this uti and had the pink discharge but n cramps ?

Sounds like a coincidence, the spotting could have been implantation. I am on antibiotics for a uti as well at the mo, but I had specks of red blood that was actually in my urine (sorry - gross!) I was so scared it was a MC but went to the docs and they diagnosed the UTI. I'm sure everything is ok, especially if the pink discharge has stopped. x

A good friend of mine who's a week behind me fell pregnant a month after mc and she had pink spotting with a uti. Try not to worry, if you have no major pains and no more spotting then it will be fine hunny xxxxxxxxx

I had pink discharge and absolutely panicked!! Turns out, not only did I have a UTI which was nothing to do with the pink discharge, but that it coincided with implantation bleeding. It only happened once (pink discharge) and never seen it since :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back