Freaking out. Off topic

Belle23

Reaction score
Well it's come to the day before my mums op (she's got cancer of the womb) and has got to have a full hysterectomy and I am freaking out about the op. she has quite a few health problems and I've got irrational and silly because I'm scared something will go wrong. I feel really selfish for worrying because if I'm freaking out like this what's it doing to my mum. Ive been quite good and hidden it all from my mum as I got sent home from work today as I was in such a state. Told her all was do quiet at work managed to get afternoon off when really I've been hiding at my best friends. Till my mum gets home xxx

Oh hun I'm sure she'll be fine :hug:. They will be fully aware of anything else wrong with her and it really is the best option. If it's not there it can't harm her any more. Your hormones will have a big part to play in your coping strategy but tbh these things are always worse for the people who are forced to sit there and worry and not being able to help.

Don't go back to work until you feel up to it, there's no point in stressing yourself out even more and putting yourself under any pressure. If you want to go back then fine, if not that's also fine but do try and keep occupied.

The best of luck for tomorrow hun, if it helps my mum had the same op years ago, straight after my birth actually, and she's perfectly fine xxxxxxxx

Hope things are ok with your mum :hug:

Don't feel bad for feeling worried, it's natural. And you say you've been holding it in so it's got to come out some time hun.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back