I'm hurting need some advice pls

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Please help has anyone heard of back labour ? I'm in absolute agony, I've got very mild tummy cramps and a pressure low down. It's prob just trapped nerve or something but I've heard with back labour you don't get the normal contractions. My LO is back to back too.

I haven't got off loo for two days and had like ewcm for two days.

It's prob nothing and I'm freaking myself out, so please say if you think it's nothing x x

Have you rung triage? What are your instincts telling you hunny? xxxxxxxxxx

I've heard of this, some ladies labour is all in their back. Are you timing the pains hun? x

oh Sue didn't want to read and run...have heard of back labour but don't kow much about it.

Is it worth seeing if midwife/doctor can see you to pout your mind at rest or confirm it? Have you been taking any paracetamol to ease the pain?
:hugs:xx

Haven't rung anyone yet I know it's silly but don't want to make a fool of myself, the pain in my back only dies off for a few min then it's back for ages.
It started about 4 ish
I've taken paracetamol, tried to run a bath but bloody heaters playing up xx

:roll: typical about the heater. Don't ever worry about ringing hun, if it's not labour they can still advise you. Back labour I have heard can be incredibly painful.....was it jayceemum that had back labour? I can't remember. Personally I would ring triage xxxxxxxx

DH has just walked in, he's trying to get heater working, I've heard a bath can either stop things or bring them on. Fx it stops them. If this is anything to go by I don't want back labour :( x

:hug: hope he gets it working. Have you tried all fours or lying over your ball? take the pressure off your back?

Hey hun, I've been on te Internet all day looking into this cos I've had unusual backache since yesterday. I've also had 5 periods of pure agony over the past few days lasting ten minutes each when I can't even move with the pain in my back and lower bump.... Like really bad menstral pain. I've been on the loo non stop aswell and my doctor told me to go c him first thing in the morning to get checked out. Like u say, it's probably a nerve or something but better to get it double checked. X

Hope everything is ok! Get some advice from the hospital xx

i would say ring labour ward and ask advice for definite, i know you'll feel silly if its nothing but thats their job remember!! if no one rung in they wouldnt have anything to do :)

i hope you're ok and the pain subsides i can tell just by your way of writing you're suffering you poor thing. most important thing is to stay calm (as hard as that is) but def call hospital

xxxxx

my 2nd labour was back to back and contarctions were a lot more painful and stronger in my back then in my stomach they were no were near as bad, bt i would ring for advice hun :) xx

Hi ladies thankyou for your advice. DH got the heater working so managed to have a bath which really helped. I'm still aching but no where near as bad. I'm at mw tomorrow so will ask her about back labour.

Thanks again for your support x x x

Glad it's eased off, could tell you were in loads of pain. Try to get some rest and hope you get some sleep tonight :hug: xxxxxxxxx

my 2nd labour was back to back and contarctions were a lot more painful and stronger in my back then in my stomach they were no were near as bad, bt i would ring for advice hun :) xx

Just wanted to add my labour with my first daughter was all in my back it was pure agony

Glad your feeling better now tho xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back