FPC today

Rowesb

Reaction score
I feel like a teenager going behind parents backs again, even more so as I am taking Toby!! The last time I was in one was when I was 21 and it was awful... probablly one reason why I haven't been yet! Wish me luck :lol:

I was sat there for 2 hours!! Ridiculous when I know what I want/need. Anyhow, booked for the copper coil on the 19th if I can find a sitter for an hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well done hun! Im just gonna go to my GP, ridiculous to leave you waiting for 2 hours!!!!

I know, it is a good job I took Toby with me as if I had left him I wouldnt have left enough milk, of any for him! As it was he fed twice, I was on the verge of heading back to see the practice nurse for the implant reason being the wait at the FPC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats awful if youre given appointment times they should stick to them. Ive got a 4pm appointment today to ask for the patch :yay: Im quite excited! Gonna make sure Ive got milk for LO though just incase!

they have a triage system for everything other than getting the coil put in, which i can sort of understand the logic, accessible to everyone blah blah blah, but it was ridiculous...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back