Getting baby ready!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Body-wise that is! My periods were up to 60-days apart before I fell pregnant with my daughter and they are slowly slipping back into this pattern. My last period was 50 days ago and no sign yet of the next one! I have just ordered a big pack of OV tests and i'm going to get some Agnus Castus today so I can start taking it for my next few cycles to encourage OV and regulate my cycles - it really worked last time so hoping it will be the same this time :)

Wow! All my ttc buds trying again (or planning that way) - you all must have mega energy!!
We can both vouch for AC! Xx

Wow! All my ttc buds trying again (or planning that way) - you all must have mega energy!!
We can both vouch for AC! Xx

Hey you!

Well we won't be trying just yet - this year is about getting straight financially BUT, with me seemingly only OV-ing 6 times a year instead of 12, I want to get my body sorted as far as possible to maximise chances when we do try, in about 12 months time :)

How are you doing? And little man? x

wow look who is in here!! Sunny and Jen!!

and so it starts again lol xxx

Hello :wave: can I join the party too? I'm WTT in the New Year. Not on any hormonal contraception either so I don't mess things up inbetween. Isn't it funny how we've ended up here again iykwim?

Wahey the old gang!! Look how old our babies are now. Ahhh this is nice!

I'm not on any hormonal contraception, either. Not going through that pickle again. Bring on the johnnies.

Jen - that's rubbish your cycles are up to their old tricks again. That AC was so good at regulating ov. Must admit I've seen my cycles start to slip back to their old pattern. After AF returned after baby, I had a few miracle 28 dayers. Knew it wouldn't last.

Xx

Hi gang, I LOVE this!

Not on any contraception either - the pill messed with my head so we're using condoms too. Got my AC and my OV tests but I got a bit scared about using them this month as thought I would get too obsessed so might start next cycle! Sunny - I had about 4 28-day cycles, it was ace! But since February, they've been fecked again! Finally came on Sunday morning but it was 50 days apart from the last one...! Deffo back where I was but maybe that's just the norm for me? x

I'm on non hormonal contraception and hoping and praying that my cycles are normal. I had a period one month to the day after getting my coil put in so fx it stays that way otherwise I may try Angus castus as well.

Spooky seeing you all on here :D

I just realised you changed your username Jen lol

I was randomly searching names I hadn't seen for ages, glad everything is alright with you xx

You lot are bloody brave lol! I'd love another but think I'll wait a further 3 years lol! X

very envious! id love to be able to consider having another soon :( although my depo jab has run out and I still havent got round to having another one. If only I could convince OH lolol

hi. i feel a bit out since i'm new but i'll try to chacth up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back