:(

titch

Reaction score
Im feeling really crap today. I feel so ugly, its like being a teenager all over again :cry:

Im guessing this is a hormonal thing but it honestly feels awful. I just wanna not be me. I feel like my OH is so repulsed by me and I just wish I could be one of those slender people with lovely skin tone :wall2: I had forgotten how awful this feels, this poor baby is going to have to be a teenager one day, Im sooooooo sorry!

God listen to me :violin:

aw bless you tiny!! i hope you feel better soon lovely :( i'm a generally moody person anyway so with pregnancy about i'm extremely moody from high to low within an hour! lol. but not to worry. why don't you go and buy something that makes you feel better like a new top or something.. always need maternity clothes around this time don't you :)? and if you're skint like i usually am have a bath and maybe a movie night with your other half to take your mind off things.. or even a phonecall to the mother or a friend just to complain about how you're feeling! hehe. hope this helps :D:D

feel better xxx

oh, sorry to hear you are feeling so rubbish hun. It will pass, just (as ria said) have a nice bath, exfoliate all your skin and relax. I think its just part of being pregnant! My skin is not very good at the min but its never been great anyway but it does get me down sometimes. Also, your OH will not be repulsed by you, its just the way you are feeling. Hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Tiny my skin is AWFUL at the moment, truly - it does get better I promise. I also had a massive fat moment today when I bumped into my ultra skinny friend - I dwelled on it all afternoon then I remembered that I wont be pregnant forever and promised myself that I will get myself into shape after the baby is born. Then I plonked a share bag of Maltesers into my trolley :lol:

Its good to have a big moan, you're not on your own here :hug: xx

Sorry ur having a bad day hon... I remember feeling like that when I was pregnant with Harrison and it's horrible. It does pass tho and is totally, totally worth it. Big hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back