Fortune Baby

trixiehunnybun

Reaction score
Has anyone used this website? They said im going to have a boy, Do you know anyone who has used it??

Ohhh i've never heard of this. Be a bit useless to me anyway, we have our second scan on tuesday but are not finding out what were having

X

Yeah i went on it and they said it was going to have a girl, tbh i think its a load of old cobblers anyway, just a lil bit of fun.

hi, it is just abit of fun but i did it and it sed i was having a girl and its very right xx

jodie_honey said:
hi, it is just abit of fun but i did it and it sed i was having a girl and its very right xx

Hehe 50/50 chance :lol:

Cost me a tenner to do it, they say it works on your birth date and month of conception, god knows how! am waiting for my cherri22 reply, am not actually going to find out. I had a physic reading the other day and she told me i have the gift of a new life which has or will come as a surprise, spooky

oopsie! sorry wrong one! it wasnt fortune baby that got mine right, i paid a tenner and it sed boy and im def havina girl coz ive had a 4d scan. i did the astro logical one and that was right. its free dur!

as its a 50/50 chance it cant be hard to predict some right, i just want this one to look like me and not OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back