Anyone used first choice baby scan in warrington?

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Heres i the website, been trying to find a place near me that does early scans cheaper then £95 quid. They doing them for £65 from 8 weeks. I know I never had one last time have no history of MC and no bleeding. Is it wrong for me to want to see this new baby sooner?

http://www.firstchoicebabyscan.com/index.html

Just wonder if anyone has used this and had a good experience.

I was tempted to use them coz I work in Warrington but really it was too much of trek for DH to get there too. I ended up going to Ultrasound Now in Stockport just coz it was easier to get to on the ring road. Going back next Sun morning for my 4d/3d scan. They were lovely for my early scan so I'm hoping for a good experience next week too.

I had alot at that but its £95 and not working so its not really worth me shelling out that much just to see a blob as it wouldn't be much at 8/9 weeks x

Oh I didn't realise there was an early scan unit in Warrington? x

Yeah I found it this morning after a long hunt, wanted one closer and cheaper than stockport/manchester. :D x

Just had a nosey at it now and told the hubs. I'm going to call them tomoz and see if they one at the weekends. We was going to book an appointment at baby bond for next sat (5th nov) will be 9weeks then but will see if these do weekends first and may go there instead. Ta hunny pie xx

Theres a really good place called Take a peak in st helens, definetly worth a look as my 16week scan and 25 week scan (both 4d) were absolutely amazing and i know they definetly do weekends x x

It's fine to want to see baby sooner than 12 weeks! We're having a scan tomorrow not so much that I wanna see what baby looks like but more to check there's actually one in there! Lol! xx

Kirsty let us know how you get on!

Just booked an appointment at the Warrington one for this sat at 130!! Can't wait!! Thanx hunny xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back