For those with walking babies/toddlers...

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
How long did it take for them to go between being able to walk holding onto hands/walker to actually finding their own balance?
Lizzie is able to walk pushing her walker along but don't know if that means she'll be an early walker?
Only wondering cos I'm starting to think about birthday/christmas pressies and it makes a bit of a difference if it's likely she'll be walking by then :)

Isla is only just ten months and can stand on her own for a good 20 seconds, whilst clapping. Isla didn't start standing until 9 months, so its possible that Lizzie is a few weeks ahead of Isla (if you know what I mean, she should be at the same stage Isla is around nine months)

The leapfrog learn and groove table has helped Isla so much.
Emma x

Well Herbie has been walking with his walker since 6 and half months so I thought he would be an early walker, he's 11 months now and is doing about 20 steps but still crawls most of the time, learning to crawl so fast seems to of stopped him from walking sooner xxxx

It took zac a about 2 months x

It took Lacey 4 months, she was so lazy!
Charley's been cruising furniture and walking with his walker for nearly 3 months and he's still not looking like he's gonna walk any time soon!

I think it was about 3 months. She started walking with her walker at about 9 months and was walking on her own at 11.5 months. She's running now :shock:

Tegan's been walking around furniture & with her walker since she was about 8 months ish, has just started standin. unsupported for about a minute at a time but then goes to take a step and falls! i don't think it'll be much longer till she's off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back