For Those Who Are Spending Valentines Alone This Year :(

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
Happy Valentines Day

so many people have someone to share it with this year so id thought id make a thread for us single ladies (or in my case those whos OHs dont celerbrate valentines day)
big hugs to all of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Here ladies you can all share me for the day, you can all have a peice of this fine body of mine :dance: :dance:

Yeah, my OH "doesn't celebrate" Valentine's Day :roll: It's nice that he has principles and all,but I want a box of chocs and 12 long stemmed red roses dammit! :lol:

So who's hiring the "firemen" this year? :wink:

ooo :eek: ill take your left butt cheek :D

i think i might do a bit of a meany on OH an ask someone to come take me out for dinner :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
free food, something to do and not feeling lonely... i personally think its worth it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hun you will prob only need half a butt cheek as mine are huge, huge piles of love :wink: 8)

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
ahh u dont no wat im planning on doing with it yet :wink: :wink: :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
oooooo errrrrrr does it invole whipped cream?? Im going to asda in a bit if it does :wink: your a saucy minx 8)

no need i already have some :rotfl: Im gonna feel so sick for work with all this choc and cream :rotfl:

Ive never met anyone who loved my butt cheek with such a passion before :wink:

Babylicious said:
watch you don't get your head stuck :rotfl:
Oi miss thats just not in the spirit of valentines day, i think your jelous :shakehead:

omg you will look like that monkey man in adult section, you could just shave ur pubes and stick them on instead 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back