For ladies that had the diormorphine injection

Is diamorphone like pethadine? I had pethadine and would never have it again unless I was sat on my sofa and fancied a nap lol. I lost totaly control and was so out of it OH had to stop me from falling off the chair after every contraction and it did sweet sod all for the pain. Just made me completly out of it in between!

it didnt make me sleepy or off my face it didnt take the pain away either it just made the contractions less intense for about half an hour then wore off and LOs heartrate was too high as was my bp so i wasnt allowed any more!

Heroin (diacetylmorphine or morphine diacetate (INN)), also known as diamorphine (BAN), is an opioid analgesic synthesized from morphine, a derivative of the opium poppy

in non-medical settings called heroin, is used as a recreational drug for the transcendent relaxation and intense euphoria it induces. Anthropologist Michael Agar once described heroin as "the perfect whatever drug."[17] Tolerance quickly develops, and users need more of the drug to achieve the same effects. Its popularity with recreational drug users, compared to morphine, reportedly stems from its perceived different effects.[18] In particular, users report an intense rush, an acute transcendent state of euphoria, that occurs while diacetylmorphine is being metabolized into 6-monoacetylmorphine (6-MAM) and morphine in the brain. Heroin produces more euphoria than other opioids upon injection.

It also said i'd happy become a junkie, thats terrible but god its like lala land. Its like literally being away with the fairies.

It can make baby sleepy for a cpl days after birth.

I had it, i felt drunk and hungover i was holding onto the,wall to get to the toilet for fear id lose my drunkeness balance lol it wore off after a couple of hours but made me vomit all the way through..tmi green sick is not attractive x

It made me itch like crazy. Although possibly my high temp didn't help there either xx

I've had morphine before and had no problems so that's why I thought I might try this x

I loooooved diamorphine, would deffo have it again xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I'd have diamorphine but I wouldn't try pethidine x

could do with some now....my piles are killing me :( xx

No it should not be numb at all I think they have injected you in the wrong area there! Maybe complain to the hospital about it, that midwife might need injection technique training?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back