Footmuff for car seat

TORino

Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of these?

I am in 2 minds whether it would be a good idea or not. I know the summer is coming but it can be cold in April and May so I'm in 2 minds. Having said that, I do have a pram with a carrycot which the baby will probably be in for longer shopping trips.

MMM...

i bought one.........we have the maxi cosi cabriofix and the footmuff was £29 off amazon......my friend has one and said how handy it was if you were just nipping out shopping......so i thought oh well whats another £29 in the grand scheme of things....ha ha...the baby has already bankrupt me!!!

its come and its really nice actually xx

That's the seat I have too. I am really tempted to get it because it looks really snug.

I too am bankrupt lol

I three am Bankrupt I have this car seat aswell and didn't even realise such things exsisted I was going to put a blanket over her if it was cold would that do the same job? Xx

I don't know of this will sway you but that's the car seat I have for my LO and at 18 months she's still in it so if I'd have got a footmuff it would of been well worth the £29 :) also toys r us do some beautiful ones with animal designs on like tigers and ladybirds :) über cute.

I had one with my Carseat :)
xx

Mine came with one but I have seen someone on eBay who makes them so may be worth a look if you want one a little different (some are a little tacky and not my taste but others seemed ok)

Last edited:
Fluffy muffy on ebay (karol buggy) on facebook does stayput blankets for car seats x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back