Car Seat Problem - Please Help...

lsmith1984

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

Got a slight problem, we went to try our car seat in the new car today and apparently the seat belt isn't long enough to fit round the car seat :wall:

Has anyone else had this problem and how can it be solved? I have a Ford Mondeo ST220 and the travel system I haver bought is the Mamas and Papas X-Cel Chassis - http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-s0003138/type-s/

Please can anyone help me as I have been crying for the past hour :cry:

Thank you,

Laura

try otehr places like mothercare also babiesrus and maybe even halfords if u dont trust ebay .

put baby in front if u short on money as long as the pAssenger seat dont have an airbag :)

Hello to you both,

Thanks for replies, the car seat will be going in the back because we have a front passenger airbag (which cannot be turned off).

As you can probably tell i was not satisfied with this morning's demo, the girl tried the car seat on it's own and also with the base and was adamant it didn't fit!

Anyway, we decided to go back up for a second demo and i'm pleased to say the car seat DOES actually fit. I've had to buy the base but at £36.99 i can't complain, just as long as bubba can be in the car safely, and I get my travel system that i've longed for lol :lol:

So now i'm happy :cheer:

Thanx Ladies! :hug:

oh u didnt have the base in there :O ok no worrys :p glad your all sorted now:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back