food

mummy2b19

Reaction score
has anyone else suddenly changed there eating habbits? I can't eat a proper meal I just don't seem to fit! I just seem to snack all day, my latest favourite is hot cross buns! But last two nights I've woken up at around 3 am and im starving and have to go and make something to eat, im worried im not eating a balanced diet im hardly eating any fruit or veg im living off mainly bread. Could this cause hall to my baby? Sorry this is long winded its from my phone and I am shattered lol xx

that's meant to say halm not hall dam auto correct xx

They do hot cross bun loaf now so you can toast it without it getting stuck :shock: it's yummy!

I graze all day now. I just can't have a full meal cos the indigestion is a killer. Never had it before and I swear I thought I was having a heart attack the other day :(

I am now what I call a grazer!!!! I spend all day with some kind of food in my mouth. I defo can't eat a whole meal. It won't fit and gives me heartburn too. BB I thought I had a blood clot in my lung it was so painful. lol

I didn't get my appetite back until the last 2 weeks. Lost so much weight. I say eat what you can rather than make yourself miserable. Baby'll get all he needs just make sure you take your vitamins and stuff.

babby is pretty much fully formed by tri 3 anyway and is putting on fat so graze away baby needs the calories lol

My OH always says he never sees me without food in my hand :lol: x

I think it must be common, I can't eat a full meal, tend to only have two meals a day and I eat all my breakfast but can never manage all my tea, I graze the rest of the day, its the easiest way to get food down. xx

I'm eating ALL THE TIME! Before I would be happy with cereal for breakfast, but now I have to have a massive bowl of cereal and 2 slices of toast! I'm forever snacking too!

Going to OH's mums birthday party tonight, and I'm most excited about the buffet!

I am still eating all my full meals plus snacking all day long... Honestly it's crazy, my appetite!! I just had a huge lunch an hour ago and already now I am starving again! Crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back