food

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by mummy2b19, Jan 21, 2012.

1. mummy2b19

mummy2b19 Well-Known Member

has anyone else suddenly changed there eating habbits? I can't eat a proper meal I just don't seem to fit! I just seem to snack all day, my latest favourite is hot cross buns! But last two nights I've woken up at around 3 am and im starving and have to go and make something to eat, im worried im not eating a balanced diet im hardly eating any fruit or veg im living off mainly bread. Could this cause hall to my baby? Sorry this is long winded its from my phone and I am shattered lol xx

2. mummy2b19

mummy2b19 Well-Known Member

that's meant to say halm not hall dam auto correct xx

3. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

They do hot cross bun loaf now so you can toast it without it getting stuck :shock: it's yummy!

I graze all day now. I just can't have a full meal cos the indigestion is a killer. Never had it before and I swear I thought I was having a heart attack the other day :(

4. leannesxb

leannesxb Well-Known Member

I am now what I call a grazer!!!! I spend all day with some kind of food in my mouth. I defo can't eat a whole meal. It won't fit and gives me heartburn too. BB I thought I had a blood clot in my lung it was so painful. lol

5. jojo_2012

jojo_2012 Well-Known Member

I didn't get my appetite back until the last 2 weeks. Lost so much weight. I say eat what you can rather than make yourself miserable. Baby'll get all he needs just make sure you take your vitamins and stuff.

6. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

babby is pretty much fully formed by tri 3 anyway and is putting on fat so graze away baby needs the calories lol

7. mummygeorgie

mummygeorgie Well-Known Member

My OH always says he never sees me without food in my hand :lol: x

8. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

I think it must be common, I can't eat a full meal, tend to only have two meals a day and I eat all my breakfast but can never manage all my tea, I graze the rest of the day, its the easiest way to get food down. xx

9. Rachel1509

Rachel1509 Well-Known Member

I'm eating ALL THE TIME! Before I would be happy with cereal for breakfast, but now I have to have a massive bowl of cereal and 2 slices of toast! I'm forever snacking too!

Going to OH's mums birthday party tonight, and I'm most excited about the buffet!

10. Nic36

Nic36 Well-Known Member

I am still eating all my full meals plus snacking all day long... Honestly it's crazy, my appetite!! I just had a huge lunch an hour ago and already now I am starving again! Crazy!

11. Nic36

Nic36 Well-Known Member

You sound just like me!!! :)