Food problems!!!

Tineke

Reaction score
OK girls, this is really starting to get o me now.

I can not even manage to eat a small sized meal... If I snack I seem fine, but serve me a meal, and I am ILL, to the point where my heart races, I have to lay down as I become breathless and drained and I end up sleeping for 2 hours. It has been happening over the past few days and I am getting really P@$#^ed off by it.

Could this be happening because I am becoming allergic to some foods or is my baby allergic to something I am eating. It really feels as though my body does not know how to handle the food (not all foods) and I go into some sort of shock. I am wondering this because my mum is allergic to mot everything ( I have not been allergic to anything at all, but maybe this is happening to me now)...

OR...

Is this happening because there is not much room in my belly for food!! Sounds silly, but baby is getting bigger and bigger everyday, I feel this and see this over hours almost. With 4 weeks (hopefully don't go over) it everything changing?

ALSO...

After my post last week of gaining 3 kilos in under 2 weeks, this week I have not gained an ounce (went to doc's this morning). But then I am thinking I may have lost some weight and the baby has gained the rest of what I may have gained...

Thoughts Girls ??????????

Tineke

hmm this is a tough one,

you said you went to the docs this morning, did you mention it to him/her?

maybe its coz your baby is taking up all the room now so your stomache is squashed?

other than that, i have no idea, sorry not been much help have i?! lol

Hey Layla,

I didnt mention it as I wasnt sure if it was just me and I didnt think about it again until it happened today after lunch.. then I just went up to bed and slept for 2 hours after feeling totally beaten up...

It also seems like everytime I see the doctor I forget to tell him the important things... what is with that???? It might be that I get really excited to go and find out more about the baby (measurements, my weight, heart rate of baby etc....) It passed my mind!!!

This is the 3rd time it has happened in a few days. I will see if this happens again tomorrow and if it does I will call someone... I can't have days wiped out like this and it be normal.. surely!!!

im the same, i think of all these question i want to ask my mkdwife but when i see her i forget all of them lol

i have started to write things down now when i think of them, that way i dont forget when i see her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back