Not eating properly

jennywren

Reaction score
Oran used to eat anything and everything you offered him but past few weeks he has become really fussy.

He will eat bread, potatoes & pasta till it comes out of his ears but anything else he turns his nose up and refuses to eat. Today I made him pitta bread with hummurs, tomatoes & then some kiwi, he had 1/4 of a pitta and thats it. Any fruit & Veg has no chance these days - I even try hiding a pea or a tini bit of broccolli under some mash and he sucks the mash in his mouth then spits the bit of veg out.
If I put ''bad'' foods infront of him he will have a pretty good go at eathing them, I dont want him eating them though all the time!!

Im getting a bit upset about it as I dont want him eating crap all the time and I dont want him 'not' liking/eating veg & fruit and other stuff and I dont know why he has changed his habbits or what to do about it?!

Any ideas?

sorry i dont know what to suggest :( Jack done something a bit similar with Pasta he used to love it coz now if uve mixed it with something he just pulls out the chunks of pasta back out of his month. and chucks grapes across the room when he used to love them. :roll:

possibly just a phase then Mrs Jay as oran and your DS are similar age.....little monkeys.

Yes I am limiting the Junk (fishfingers and chips etc) thanks for the link im going to have a read now!

Ryan is a little bit younger than Oran and he's just started doing the same. It's so frustrating :(

x-kirsty-x said:
Ryan is a little bit younger than Oran and he's just started doing the same. It's so frustrating :(

hmmm must relly be something with the age then I reacon.........maybe there at he age where they are trying to play us!!

jennywren said:
x-kirsty-x said:

hmmm must relly be something with the age then I reacon.........maybe there at he age where they are trying to play us!!

Ryan will still eat bread, yoghurts and porridge :lol:

I bought a baby recipe book the other day but I don't wanna waste money on the ingredients cos whatever I make he won't eat anyway. My friend's baby eats anything you put in front of him, I wish Ryan was like that :roll:

x-kirsty-x said:
jennywren said:
[quote="x-kirsty-x":1dj5ekgd]Ryan is a little bit younger than Oran and he's just started doing the same. It's so frustrating :(

Ryan will still eat bread, yoghurts and porridge :lol:

I bought a baby recipe book the other day but I don't wanna waste money on the ingredients cos whatever I make he won't eat anyway. My friend's baby eats anything you put in front of him, I wish Ryan was like that :roll:[/quote:1dj5ekgd]

I know Im the same I try loads of stuff it ends up in the bin latley and I revert to what he will eat MrCarb Man, Bread, Pasta, potattoes in any form, porridge or weetabix for breakie - for tea tonight it was Potatoes and pasta lol as I knew he would eat it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back