Food likes and dislikes

batgirl3111

Reaction score
When I was a kid I used to like Scotch eggs, as I approached teenage years I started to hate them, anyway since I have been pregnant I have been loving them (my husband loves them so they are in the house).

I just wondered if this will stay with me after I am pregnant or whether it will go away again? Does anyone know...

I'd be really keen to know too - have noticed that my tastes have really reverted to things I liked in childhood! Sausage roll and beans, mince, sticky buns, sweeties...

I have some sympathy with my younger self now - thought I was always a right picky eater and I'd had it knocked out of me, but I've been reminded of how I literally found some foods very difficult to swallow.

Its mad how your tastes change when you're pregnant isn't it!!!!

I LOVE mars bars at the moment and before i was pregnant I didn't even like them.

I can't even touh red meat though and i normally love it! Have you gone completely off anything?

I have gone off my fav take aways - chicken tikka massala :-(...think its the garlic smell as i've completely gone off garlic... when hubby has garlic.. i hurl when i'm cooking it :-(. I am craving steak all the time.... told my DH we have to buy a cow to keep me happy... also craving
also craving chunky vegetable soup most days also....

I think I have gone back to my childhood too now I think about it, all I want are really simple foods like fish fingers and sausages etc (not at the same time though - that would just be weird). I normally love chinese but have gone off that a bit which I find odd cos I literally would have eaten it at every meal given half the chance before the pregnancy.

OMG im addicted to mars bars too lol and i couldnt stand them before. during both of my pregnancies i have gone off meat and cant stand to see it let alone eat or smell it. unfortunately since first pregnancy i still cant stand the site of beef or pork and have not eaten them since. i am lovin pizza also dont matter whats on it.
xxxx

One of my cravings was cheese & onion crisps. I couldn't get enough. I can't stand them now, they make me feel so sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back