• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Food cravings!!!

Gizzy Kelly

Reaction score
Hi Girls

I have been meaning to post about this for some time!

I have noticed that around ovulation time (which is right now for me) I get period like symptoms i.e crampting feeling more irrational etc, but the worse is my food cravings. I get a total sugar fix and will stop at nothing to eat what i can.

Yesterday I went to the vending machine at work and bough a whole pack of rolo's and ate the whole lot in one go. I did not stop there as i went to get another packet of Frutella's and it went in one, a packet of crisps and I ate a chocolate cup cake which someone brought in for their birthday. I am like the Tazmanian Devil... once I start I cannot stop.

Anyone else feel like this around ovulation?

Gizzy xxx

Not me :oooo:

At OV you should be feeling your best during your cycle so craving sugar is a bit odd in terms of you needing a pick me up or energy xx

Hiya, not noticed it around ov, I def crave choc and all things bad when I've got pmt. At the mo I'm constantly craving yummy things cos I'm on this diet. Reading your post really makes me want rolos now! Lol. But instead I'm having ryvita (boak), fruit and a weight watchers fromage frais! Picture Kay Kay with a petted lip! Hehe x

Just this year I have been getting very odd ovulation signs, very like I'd expect at the time of period due actually, I get crampy and bloated , very tender tum, slightly sore boobs, mood swings, and I comfort eat too. I am quite sensitive to hormone changes and so thought just down to more hormones going on recently.... It all eases up about 4-5 days after ovulation - maybee your the same?

I would see it as a good thing, maybee your body is in tune with your hormone changes and reacts quickly to them. I would remove all loose change from desk drawer at that time of the month next month incase.....

I'm the same as kk. I'm at my happiest most confident and more likely to eat better around ov. Just before af I will devour anything!!

How strange that it is just me I hope I don't have some kind of sugar in balance!

I am the same as itisbabytime i will eat everythink in sight just before af - nothing is safe and i oftern say to hubby "you snooze you lose"!!!

xx

I crave chocolate all the time lol, but im the same as the other girls really i get sooooo hungry before af and eat loads aswell as bloated and emotional. Arent our bodies strange!!!

Michelle. x

I get bigger mood swings at ov than before af

Biggest sign for me though is sexual appetite!

gismo maybe your body is craving sugar to make sure you hve enough energy for shexy time? :shock:

Lol perhaps I def more willing around ovulation, I am not sure that is what us ladies just get used to (lots of sex!) or if that is the norm now we do it so much! :)

Ps not complaining... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back