When did your cravings start?

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
I haven't had any cravings yet.

Does this mean I won't get any, or are my cravings yet to start?

God I hope I get a craving for fruit or water! :D

Are people more likely to get cravings when they have been very sick? In other words, is the body crying out for the nutrients it has been missing. I haven't vomitted once and I have kept a whole load of food down. Is this the reason I'm not craving anything?

Just wondering :D

I have to say i dont think i have had any yet either, in fact apart from the scan pic on my phone i would probably forget i was pregnant in the first place! (not really! Not the kind of thing you just forget...)

I hope my cravings are for healthy things but sods law says it will be chocolate (which i dont normally eat much of)!

I didnt think id get ne cravings, cos i jus couldntt imagine me cravin any thing, but it has only been recently that im not really in to normal food, i love omatoes, peaches etc etc. And every now and hen i could kill for some chocolate mmmmm. But mainly loving fruit at the mo :)

bec x x x x

Is anyone else out there quite early on in the pregnancy, yet already have strong cravings?

I don't feel at all pregnant at the moment and feel so normal I am starting to feel a bit strange. I know I am supposed to be virtually blooming by now but I would rather have a bump to go with it so that I have something to let me know that everything is going right.

Perhaps I should create a craving? mmmmmm.........now let me see...... strawberries with gravy? Now that would be silly. :D :D :D

I've been quite into pickle lately. Anything tangy, like pickle, salad cream etc. I'm loving cheese (strong tasty Colliers cheese) on toast with a mountain of pickle. Mmmmmmm :D

I could quite easily eat about 12 packets of cheese and pickle crisps, but I'm pretty sure they don't sell them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back