Cravings!

keslo66 said:
i had a craving for jelly tots a couple of months back

Ok well I said since that post that I wanted them too so I've just been to the shop and look what I got :D

jelly.jpg

and then just for good measure (and because I'd not seen them in years) I threw these in my basket too....

tooty.jpg

Yummy off to open the Jelly Tots now!! :cheer:

LMAO Nic i'm just eating a pack of tooty frooties having just finished a pack of jelly tots :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:shock:
I'd forgotten how hard tootys are though :shock:

Tell me about it I'm munching a purple one just now (finished the jelly tots) and how I used to much them so easily as a kid I'll never know these things are like little rocks!! :rotfl:

So funny were both sat here eating the exact same things!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

heheheh

I'm sitting in bed with the laptop chewing a purple too, my god they are little mountains !! :rotfl:

Hi all,

I crave orange ice lollies, the ones made with 100% juice. They're sooo refreshing. And with food it's generally comfort food.

But i have gone off tea and chocolate, funny because I used to love them pre-pregnancy.

Just wanted to say something about any cravings that include gritty, minerally type things, like the plaster one. Apparently these kind of cravings can indicate mineral deficiencies, I heard about one lady who nibbled on a house brick, others like lumps of coal! Might be an idea to check with the GP, just in case you need any extra supplements or anything.

K.xx

I haven't appeared to crave anything bizarre - I have lived off Marmite my whole life and still love it, but if I eat it about an hour later it repeats on me and makes me feel sick :cry: DH, who has despised it his whole life, has now developed a craving for it and eats it all the time, so I'm taunted by the delicious smell and know if I eat it I'll be ill... :evil:

Other than that, I've always hated sweet things and loved crisps - now I just want to scoff cakes, Fruit Gums, Fruit Pastilles, etc. ALL THE TIME!!!

I am totally going to stop reading this thread, I now fancy crumpets and marmite......bad food thread, bad, bad, bad thread!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chips and Gravy!!!

I had it every day for a week the other week and found my self dreaming of it! still craving it but now bountys have become a craving, never ate them before and the other night i dipped one in milk and ate it!!!!

Girls at work (i work in operating theatres with loads of nurses!) say old wives tale if you crave pineapple or oranges its a boy? who knowns off for a bounty ha :cheer:

Was cakes for ages......now its ice lollies & lots of them!! Rocket lollies, fab, OJ lollies, fruit pastille lollies.......I've had 12 today :shock: can't stop :|

mmm ice lollies

mmmmmmm pineapple!

You lot are making me even more hungry :D I'm going to be so fat after all this!

Best one though, Frozen Grapes - Heaven on earth :pray:

I have craved milk through out ,did with my little boy too. Im lactose intolerent which means milk usually makes me sick but i cant get enough of it, have been told its the pregnancy hormones which means i can tolorate milk much better. yummy, nothing like a banana milkshake. Have been craving ice lollies also but so far have managed to avoid them. luckily i dont live near a shop or i would be down there all day. :rotfl:

Nicola said:
Ummm jelly tots!! See I don't have real cravings but seem to fancy anything anyone mentions

I'm the same - no cravings but highly suggestable.

ITV dramas are the worst things to watch with the Sainsbury's ads in the breaks - I am staving by the end.
Had to drive past a bus stop on way to work with a snickers ad on it. Was dying for one for weeks but couldn't because of the peanuts.
Will have to get some jellitots on the way home.......

Milk has been my craving. I dont get it all the time but when i do i can guzzle litres of it.

I might have to get me some jelly tots now though... :D

I can't stop eating tangerines :think:
Don't think I've had any specific cravings though, just often wanting sugary stuff, cakes, chocolate, and peanuts, think that's because I shouldn't have them but a few Snickers bars have got through :lol:

my only cravin at this moment is fried onoins lol...ooooo cant get enough..

Ice lollies, peanuts and milk...

...off to get myself an ice lollie right now :D

Jools x

anyone fancy a jelly tots party then soon?? seems ive fashioned a trend :lol:

they are rather yummy arent they.

and dime bars. i would kill for one atm. but they are the devil. the come across all tempting and choclately. then you bite into them and they taste deliscous. then BAM you have it stuck in your teeth :x :rotfl:

hmmm am thinking i might go to the shop in abit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back