• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flu jab?

FallingStar

Reaction score
I had a letter from my GP recommending that I go for a flu jab, so I have an appointment for Monday. I'm hoping it doesn't make me poorly for a few days as I have loads to do next week to get ready for Christmas! Anyone else had a flu jab and how were you afterwards? xx

Hey! I'm not in tri 2 officially yet but I had this too. I saw my midwife when I was nearly 6 weeks an she said they are advising all pregnant women to have it. My midwife is also pregnant and she had had it which made me feel better. I had it at about 8 an a half weeks, got a bit of a sore arm after but apart from that i was completely fine! Xxx

had mine yesterday and I got a sore aching arm but apart from that I'm fine glad I had it since I saw all the bad news of people dying x

I got a letter a few weeks ago inviting me to make an appointment for this but I'm quite reluctant to have a jab really, not because I'm scared of needles (I can handle that) but because I have never ever had flu in my whole life and I would rather avoid any medication unless absolutely necessary during pregnancy so I'm thinking I won't be bothering x

jodied I would seriously think about having it this year now your pregnant we are more at risk of dying from the swine flu that has broken out again :(..... But its up to you hunny I only got mine as I saw the newspapers had increased the death total to 10 I was like right must get on with it now can't put it off...

I will look into it some more misscrazycooki x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back