Fleas

keli

Reaction score
Keep getting bit!! just sat here on computer and start itching elbow got big red lump.. have had about 8 over past weeks or so.. checked my dog and can't find any fleas but been to vets for some frontline.. £39.57 for 6mths worth :shock: 3 things lasting 2 mths each. Thought that was really expensive. Have washed her bed etc and mine including quilt hope it not
fleas they make me feel :puke:

Oooo it is deadly expensive but you waste more money if you try and use supermarket/shop bought stuff because It doesn't actually kill the fleas they aren't allowed to sell the things strong enough. The ones you get from the vets will kill them and no more fleas! I hate the buggers they are evil! Good job to get rid of them before it gets too warm and they all come out to haunt you!

We had them last year when I was living with friends, I reacted really badly to the bites and the other didn't so it took ages for them to agree to pay towards sorting it out. We used bug bombs which seemed to do the trick but killed our fish :shock: And just used some stuff from the pet shop to get rid of the fleas on the cat, it took a few weeks but we got rid of them eventually.

I HATE fleas and the bites are the most annoying things in the world!

Alex xxx

Now i feel all ictchy
that is one very expensive bottle of flea killer i hope it dose the trick and kills those pesky fleas ASAP :pray:

sarah :wave:

you can get frontline cheaper on the internet- have a search around but it'll be more expensive from the vets.

It is the best stuff though- IIRC it does worming as well.

I think you have to be careful using frontline when pregnant, maybe get someone else to apply it for you or is it too late?

I hope it works too! Just sat here now and the dog is itching :puke: :puke: think she'll have to live outside when baby comes!

Alex your poor fish :( i would have been really upset. Have had 2 fish and killed them both! Both died after me changing water, love having them as really relaxing watching them but can't go though the anguish of when they die!

Nickilubs though i best buy the proper stuff as you say just wasting money buying the supermarket rubbish xx

Thanks for the link Debbie wish i'd not looked tho could have saved £15 :( ah wel have saved in favs for next time :) xx

Charlie i thought it may be harmful so i used gloves and will not be touching the dog until it has dryed. xx

Ooo I dont like fleas Im allerfgic to their bites and I come out in huge bumps if I get bitten. Luckily I dont have any animals. I did however notice today i have ants in my house :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back