Five month hump...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hey Ladies...still no update from me, no witch yet...

Just wanted to ask you all, do you think when you get to 5 months trying you kind of hit a wall and it really gets you down? Like the first few months are really exciting but by 5 months it's become really hard seeing the BFN's etc and knowing you just have to keep going?
This is how I'm feeling and think I've heard other people say it...Just wondering if it was just me or if its a general thing???
xxxx

Its strange isn't it? I've wanted a child for so long but if I get another BFN this month I just feel like giving up (I'm not going to but that's how I feel)...its just heartbreaking, month after month...
xxxx

I'm in the same boat hun, keep thinking i'm gonna come on and nothing happens. doesn't help when the wicked witch is so unpredictable. Thought I was spotting yesterday, but i might just be kidding myself.

All this week I have felt like I am literally about to come on and still nothing...every month just seem to be tricks after tricks, that she's gonna turn up then she dont so you get your hopes up then she arrives...its so unbearable...
xxx

Its a horrible feeling hun, I just wish TTC was easy, But maybe its harder for some of us for a reason?

I havent a clue what the reason is but there's got to be something!

Lets hope none of us have to wait another 5 months and that our BFPs are just around the corner x x x x

I'm with you on this jarjar and mrsmc...it's our 6th month trying too!

I had no idea it would take so long and I can't really get excited about seeing a :bfp: anymore because it is always at the forefront of my mind that I will be getting another :bfn: and the :witch: will get me.

I'm starting to worry that we have fertility problems...

xx

This is our 5th month trying too and feel exactly the same. Like if i dont get BFP this month then may as well give up, but i no i won't really. Its just very hard sometimes. Only took me 2 months to conceive my DD with my ex partner why is it taking so long with my new partner grrrr. Good luck to everyone xx

We're on our 5th month too it's seems like the longest 5 months ever. I keep trying to put it to the back of my mind but it's impossible. Going to test next week but really don't think I'm going to get a BFP. Grrrrr.

Totally with you jarjar, this is my 7th month off the pill and our 6th month of trying, the disappointment each month never gets any easier. Ive had cramps on and off all week, but still no sign of the witch!She always seems to find me though!!!Really hope we all get our BFP soon xxx

oh I so know what you mean. We're just entering month FOURTEEN and the novelty has well and truly gone! I thought it was going to be so easy but it's no bloody fun at all. Boo!

I'm with you on this jarjar and mrsmc...it's our 6th month trying too!

I had no idea it would take so long and I can't really get excited about seeing a :bfp: anymore because it is always at the forefront of my mind that I will be getting another :bfn: and the :witch: will get me.

I'm starting to worry that we have fertility problems...

xx
This is exactly how it is for us too!!!!! We are on our 6th month as well and im starting toworry about fertility issues!!!! x x
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING X X

It is frustrating mushy!! I never even thought about fertility problems until I started TTC and it didn't happen...

LOL I have paid so much attention to not getting pregnant in the past!! I ronic really.

I really hope you get your :bfp: soon!!

xx

its mad isnt it.............. years of missing one of your pills and worrying that AF wont arrive and now look at us all!!! I really hope one by one we all get our well deserved BFP's soon. x x x xxx xxx x x x x x x x x

I worry also about fertility problems but then think that they have got things to help. The more we worry the less likely we r to concieve. Argh why do they make it so hard

Ahh it's so frustrating isn't it and your mind goes into overtime as to why not me , and what am I doing wrong. Hang in there , it will happen, and when it does it will be perfect!

(Jar Jar - I have a sneeky - I'm not getting your hopes up - good feeling about you this month!!) X

Wishing all you girls all the luck thijs month, that you all get your log awaited BFP's XX

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

took me ten yrs of trying and in that time i think i went thru every emotion there was to feel sometimes it can help to take a month off and just enjoy your life then go back to it but i have everything crossed for you x

Why cant we go back to the good old fashioned method of the stork??

My nan used to tell me girls were knitted and boys were sewn. That would make it much easier:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back