Am I alone with feeling this way?

What's tease dancing? I've done most types of dancing - Salsa, Bellydancing but never heard of that! x x

Tease dancing is learning how to dance sexy...like a stripper; to tease and dance :) We dance with chairs and without chairs...and my OH does not mind ;) I just had to start something new to take my mind of all this trying..

I wondered if it was something like that! Sounds like a good "tool" to use when TTC lol! xx

I've found temping and charting useful for working out when I Ov but I'm taking a complete break from them next cycle. I'm planning on just relaxing, enjoying our Christmas and seeing how things go. We are planning to see the doctor about it in the new year so I feel like that's taking some of the pressure off as well because we'll know whether there's anything we can do to help ourselves out and if there's anything we're doing really wrong which is stopping it from happening.

It's so easy to get obsessive about these things and I know that's not healthy. :) The thing to remember is that one way or another, it will be our turn at some point, we will get there eventually, unfortunately it's just the waiting part that we have to endure first can really get you down.

Have you got something else you can do when you're feeling it getting on top of you?

I took up knitting a couple of years ago and next month I'm planning on knitting whenever I feel like coming on here, lol.

Im in the same boat as u :shakehead:

Knitting is a good thing! I'm knitting a sweater for OH and now I really am under a lot of preassure to get it finish before Christmas...I really just want to be in here all the time to see how everyone's doing, and if there something new I should know about, but I try to do other stuff as well, like knitting:)

Tomorrow I'm going to see OH's sister who's pregnant with her second child...it kinda hurt's a bit, but I'll get over it...I know it will be our turn soon!

Hang in there!!:) I'm cheering for you!! I'm cheering for all of us:)

I've found temping and charting useful for working out when I Ov but I'm taking a complete break from them next cycle. I'm planning on just relaxing, enjoying our Christmas and seeing how things go. We are planning to see the doctor about it in the new year so I feel like that's taking some of the pressure off as well because we'll know whether there's anything we can do to help ourselves out and if there's anything we're doing really wrong which is stopping it from happening.

It's so easy to get obsessive about these things and I know that's not healthy. :) The thing to remember is that one way or another, it will be our turn at some point, we will get there eventually, unfortunately it's just the waiting part that we have to endure first can really get you down.

Have you got something else you can do when you're feeling it getting on top of you?

I took up knitting a couple of years ago and next month I'm planning on knitting whenever I feel like coming on here, lol.

Im in the same boat as u :shakehead:

That's one of the good things about this place, there's always someone you can relate to. :)

Definatly in the real world all my friends and family already have children or have fallen very easily. It helps to know that Im not alone even if it feels I am 99 per cent of the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back