First tooth

ZMD

Reaction score
Tegans first tooth is just poking threw! it probably explains why she's been so grumpy and Not feeding properly! how long will it take for it to come through properly? my babys growing up too quickly! x

nnawwww i have no clue tho!
i been suspecting that noa is teething but struggle to have good look in his mouth as he always stick his tounge in the way!

No idea sweetie x oh I hope this is why Seb's being such a grumpy sod!!! Lol

Wow! Go Tegan :)
Henrys been sooo grumpy today, it's either teething or the fact he was up half the night talking to himself!

Sent from my iPhone using
Tapatalk sorry for any typos!!

Cute! I don't think it'll be long Hun. I'd keep giving her hard stuff to chew to help things along?

I wish Drakes would hurry up!

Charley's got a White spot but he has no signs of teething!! I keep thinking my eyes are playing tricks but it's def there!!

She's got some hard rings she's been chewing on most of the day, i've just noticed the one next to it is also on its way! x

I bet it won't be long, and yes, it probably does explain the grumpiness!! Cahal had a right cob on for about 2 weeks then two little toothiepegs popped out at once. They well up now and you can clearly see them when he smiles - sooo cute!! I'm enjoying having a happy baby til it starts all over again lol! :love:

My boy got his first tooth yesterday. He has been a real pain at night for a month now (worse than usual) and the last two days he has been sleeping better at night. He is only 4 1/5 months. I am hoping this was why he was a nightmare. Fingers crossed.

My boy got his first tooth yesterday. He has been a real pain at night for a month now (worse than usual) and the last two days he has been sleeping better at night. He is only 4 1/5 months. I am hoping this was why he was a nightmare. Fingers crossed.

Hope that's why he wasn't sleeping properly for you! can you just see the top of the tooth? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back