We have...

bearsmummy

Reaction score
A tooth!! Livs first tooth has come out! It's so cute but made me realise how fast she's growing up! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awe! The first tooth is always a huge milestone woop! Yay liv! I'm hoping Chloe gets hers late what with breastfeeding lol!!

Go Liv :yay: I want Paige to stay nice and gummy for ages. I love her gummy smiles lol.

I'm sure Sarah has some coming she has those little lines and hands always in her mouth! What age do they usually get their first tooth?

:yay: wohoo shes growin up! she be wearin mini skirts and lowcut tops n secretly smoke behind the shed before u know it!

yeah - is that quite early?

I thought that because my cousins baby didnt get his till 7 months. But I dunno.

Melio I was in tears last night about there being no more gummy smiles! Shes just growing up too fast! X

yay! Thats a good thing for her - no more pain, for a while at least! I want ethans teeth to hurry because he looks so frustrated. :( xxx

Lol she has another one already! X

awww i cant wait for morgan to have those 2 teeth, they look so cute when they grin!!

:dance:

meeah did Liv keep rubbing her tongue over her gums before they come through?? xx

Hey hun i found one it will come through soon an hes now 5 months i dont think it will be long before it cuts through. I cant imagine how it must be for them ive never put so much teething gel calgel u can apply every 20 mins up to 6 times a day an i have to use calpol sometimes cos hes in that much pain also with hands in his mouth he makes himself gag :( lol.
Does it come out nice and white?? :D
I cant wait until it comes through hopefully wont be in as much pain its at the right side at the bottom bless him.
I do wonder if hes got more for the way he reacts with just the one tooth lol. 2 For yours woop wow. At 3 months he dribbled loads i didnt think id see nething just yet but i can nearly see it only when he cries it shows lol x

They seem to come through at all ages , my friends baby got her first last week and she is one today . having said that Aoibheann has 6 !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back