First Time Mum....

Roxi21

Reaction score
Hi

Im a first time mum and due in Feb..! Im very excited and not sure what to expect going forward. All posts and comments welcome even a hello to help me get through this first Trimester.

Thanks Mum's!xx

Hi hun, congratulations on your news and welcome :) xxx

Hi there congratulations and welcome. I am a first time mum as well. Due mid Jan :) xxxxx

Thanks guys, It's all very exciting i can't stop reading up and looking at pictures etc. It;s going to be a long 9months.

Anyone had any really noticeable changes in the first weeks??X

I am tired, feeling hot and the nausea and a little bit of sickness had kicked in. I don't mind though as I know it is all part and parcel of being pregnant xxx

Ditto.

I am suffering with all day nausea, for a week now....is hard to function normally especially keeping the secret but all in such a wonderful cause. :).

Enjoy. :). Xxx

Congratulations :) I'm a first timer too also due in Feb x

Congrats I'm a first timer as well and I'm also due in feb!

Feb must be the month!

Congrats Hun! I'm a first timer too and due in Feb! :)

I've got no symptoms at all, except some days I feel exhausted. I'm 5 weeks today. Xx

I'm a first timer too! So exciting! I feel exhausted all the time, and my boobs are constantly sore- they have grown a full cup size and they weren't small to begin with! I'm always hungry, and if I dont eat feel sick!!

I'm a second timer due in feb, so feel free to ask away :)

I am only 4+3 at the moment so symptoms have died down a bit aft the initial rush of hormones......so I am having a break from them until it all kicks off again. Was at about 7 weeks for me last time. I am just VERY tired all the time and working full time with a 16 month old....it's not easy! Xxx

Hi hun,

I am a first time mum too and due in feb, i am feeling pretty ruff atm nausa and sickness and so tired and boobies hurt!!

All worth it for the end result tho. Cant wait to be a mum.

Michelle. x

Ticker is wrong by the way apparently according to early scan im due 2nd feb!!

Michelle. x

I'm a first timer as well and can honestly say these first 10weeks have been awful between the sickness and tiredness I just can't be bothered with anything else! Congratulations and welcome to the mad house this forum has been a god send for me I'd have driven myself mad with worry without it xx

congratulations to you all!!

i have worked my due date out to be the 26th of feb which will be my other half's birthday!! My midwife appt is on the 24th of july which will be 8 weeks, I have a funny feeling i could be further than i think i'm bloated,always hungry, sore boobs,dull aches etc.

People at work don't know i am pregnant but keep saying haven't you put on weight? Ahhh look you have the perfect baby bump..! I'm getting to the point where i can't keep a straight face.

My other half is a twin and his older half sister is also a twin that carried Twins...what would be the chances of me having twins Anyone?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back