Anyone eating like a horse ?

rednrosie101

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My very first post :dance: i'm 6 weeks today with my 2nd child. I dont know really what to expect with the first trimester as i didnt find out i was pregnant with my last one until i was 22 weeks. So far im feeling really bloated and cant stop eating, is anyone else feeling the same way ??

Thanks
rednrosie x

I can hardly eat but i'm huge already!! driving me crazy x

Grats and welcome.

What a lucky duck to have no symptoms!

Wow 22weeks! Congrats on this pregnancy and welcome :) my eating seems to go in waves really hungry or really not bothered.

Like Doob, my hunger comes in waves, there are days like today (that are sadly coming more often than not), where I just can't satisfy my hunger. I also have to be really careful of what and when I eat as I'm Diabetic and desperately trying to control my sugars.

Anyway congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the forums :D

Dont want to tempt fate or anything but i had absolutley no symtoms the last time either , ive got the cramps and aches that ive read on here that a lot of you suffer from but my eating habbits have really changed. I munched my way thru 2 tubs of pasta before lunch time and im sitting here thinking what i could have now ..

Hi!

Yes ive been eating like a horse... its a bloomin nightmare, ive put on like 4lb already :dohh:

Ah sunshine i totally feel for you as im having real trouble controling my self from staying away from the fridge , i will need to buy a padlock !!

OMG yes!!! I'm starving all morning and need to eat every couple of hours, but after lunch it seems to subside, and by evening I'm just eating a normal dinner.... I hope it subsides a little mind. I consider myself lucky to not get morning sickness but my sister lost half a stone in her tri1 due to sickness... I've managed to put on half a stone already!!

I was diagnosed polycystic overies , so no periods to miss so never even entered my head that i was pregnant first time until i started to show at 22 weeks then the doc soon put me straight. So Wow was right you could have knocked me down with a feater :)

Welcome and a big congrats! I'm like a few of the other ladies it comes in waves I could either eat everything in the house or don't feel hungry but sick...
Xxx

Hi. Congratulations! One day i cant eat and the next day i cant eat enough. Craving for really strange things too! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back