2nd pregnancy VERY different to first!

bhe101

Reaction score
Hi

This is my second pregnancy and I'm having so many different symptoms to first time round- nausea, bad skin, headaches and Im constantly shattered! Iv spoken about it to my mum and she thinks its because im having a boy this time! Im not sure though! Anyone else in the same boat??

I've escaped the bad skin but otherwise yep that sounds very familiar. I felt pretty good yesterday so thought maybe I was coming out of the worst of it, only to wake up today with a stonking headache, fatigue and sickness. Hey ho, at least it means baby is in there and making waves.

Maybe your mum is right. My mum had two really good pregnancies with her first two which were both boys, then when she was pregnant with me she said it was awful, every symptom there is she had and then some more.

Dunno... I thought that was why I was having such a different pregnancy, but nope... I'm having another little girl. :)

But I have to admit I don't remember having as much nausea in my first pregnancy but was more tired...

i had no symtoms with my first pregnancy but with this one i have so many (hope its a boy this time :pray: )

I'm not sure what your symptoms mean hun but mines sound similar to yours..

xx

All my pregnancys were different, with the girls i felt sick most of the day and with the boys i just had really bad headaches, this time ive got every single symptom!!!!

Thanks for the replies girls, its good to know I'm not alone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back