Hello

lucylou

Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure if i should come into this section or straight into 2nd trimester?
I've been coming on here regularly and reading posts but wanted to have my first scan before announcing it.

This is our second baby and I think I'm even more nervous then last time, I had my scan this morning and all was good, I'm due 24th Oct and it's now starting to sink in !!!

Hope you are all enjoying your pregnancies and i look forward to going through this with you all.

xxxx

Hello Lucy! Fantastic news on your scan, congratulations! :D You're due over in 2nd Tri when you hit 13 weeks, but whenever you decide to come over, we'll be waiting with lots of cake and haemerrhoid cream!! :cheer: xxx

Ha ha, looking forward to coming over to the 2nd tri soon :D x

Hi Lucylou,

You are due the day before me - welcome! :wave:

Hi Lynsey :wave: .

It'll be a race between us who has little one first :) .

How was your scan, are you going to find out what your having?

xxx

Hi :wave: :wave:

You've got the same due date as me. I don't get my official dating scan until Wednesday but I had to have one at nearly 7 weeks because of a bleed and my estimated date than was 24th October. They didn't think it would change so we'll be going through it together

:hug: :hug:

Hi Hun

Good to see you back on here.

We are so excited about new baby.

Lots of love to you and hope to see you all soon xx :hug:

lucylou said:
Hi Lynsey :wave: .

It'll be a race between us who has little one first :) .

How was your scan, are you going to find out what your having?

xxx

I might win as I had my first son 6 weeks early! You never know though, this one might be 2 weeks late!

Scan went really well thanks. Baby was upside down asleep the whole time though! Lazy monkey :rotfl: We are definitely going to find out sex at 20 weeks scan. I am too impatient! How about you?

6 weeks early, wow! My first one was a week late, little bugger :wink:

Did you find out with your first? We didn't and I am more tempted this time but we are going to keep it as a surprise, need something to get me through labour, ha ha ! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back