First scan today!!!

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
At 2:00pm. Really nervous to be honest, don't want to walk into ultrasound clinic with all the women staring cuz i already have a daughter, Hate being judged. but am not there to see them, Hopefully there's only 1 baby in there and not 2 lol Also i had bloods took from me a few weeks ago and i have a letter for tomorrow at the hospital to have more blood took, should i be worried? didn't have anything like this last time!
Roll on 2pm :cheer: :cheer:

Excellent news hun i bet your excited :hug: :hug:

I know what you mean about people staring, my son (15) has been in with me and hes 6'5" and tia calls him dad :eek: then in i stride almost 40 you should see the stares :hug: :hug:

Stuff em :rotfl:

anyways good luck for this afternoon will look forward to seeing your new bubba :hug: :hug: xx

good luck for today,

I had bloods taken when i was 8 weeks then again at 13 weeks when i had my scan as this was for downs testing.
very normal everyone is offered but you dont have to have if you dont wish to

Dont you worry about anyone else!! just enjoy your scan! its amazing.

When I went I was expecting to wait. Walked in sat down and they called my name (thank god cause I dont hold water very well at the min :lol:) but there was a chav couple sat next to me and they tutted. I take it they had been waiting for awhile and we got straight in I just shot them a funny look :lol:

Enjoy it darling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back