First real midwife appointment today!!

Kerry

Reaction score
I am quite excited today as I have my first real appointment with my midwife (who I haven't met yet). A different midwife came out at 12 weeks to do my booking in but she got called out after about 3 minutes of walking through the door, I then had to go to the blood clinic to get my bloods done as they wanted it done around 12 weeks and there were no midwives free to do it!

So, today I finally get to have my booking in completed, my BP checked, my wee checked and maybe even try and hear the heartbeat if possible so I am really excited!! My son is at school but my 4 year old little girl is coming with me - bless her. Will let you know how it goes.

Hi Kerry

Good luck , hope everything goes well

Natalie x :D

Finally got a decent half hour appointment with my midwife who turned out to be absolutely lovely......and I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time too which was wonderful, my little girl was really excited too!!

All other checks were fine too so feeling really pleased!!

Gald to hear all is well with you both Kerry, and that your little girl got to hear the heartbeat too xx

Brilliant Kerry, I heard mine's heartbeat for the 2nd time yesterday, isn't it great!!

Oh fantastic Kerry Im glad it all went well and Livvy got to hear the heartbeat as well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back