Private sex scan....*UPDATED WiTH PICS PG4*

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Going on Saturday :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Im sooooo excited but oh my god am I nervous!!! Dunno why im so nervous I think its cos the pregnancy was such a huge surprise that it took me ages to get my head round it and now I have Im scared sommat might be wrong.. :oops:

Anyway, 20 week scan seems tooo far away and I was kindly informed by Happy Chick at the meet yesterday that I could have a private sex scan from 16 weeks so I booked it and Im going on Saturday!!!!

Wooo hoo!!!

Wonder what team I will be????? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

yep! babybond do them from 16 weeks! i had mine done at 17 weeks and it was very clear!!!

good luck - im thinking a boy!

How exciting - I'm sure you dont really mind but it would be lovely if you were to have a pink one this time :pray:

Jane x

Of course as long as baby is happy and healthy i dont mind if its a Charlie (boy) or a Molly! But I am hoping that this will be the last one so it would be nice to have one of each. If not then hubby will get his way and we will try again! lol

oh i dont know i think girl dont know why just huge guess,

good luck with it hun :hug: :hug:

I dont know why but Im thinking boy too........saying that its about time we got some more girls!!

Lots of luck for your scan on Sat and look forward to hearing which "team" you are on!! :D

these scans are great we found out at 16 weekks we expecting a boy from private scan :dance:

Oooh how exciting. Good luck hun and I can't believe you are 16 weeks already :hug:

Ooooooh how exciting! :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

I'm rubbish at guessing but I'm going to say girl as there have been looooads of boys recently :D

wow.. hi jen, i didnt know you were pregnant, congratulations! I've been really bad at getting onlin the last few months due to work/moving etc... :oops:

good luck with the scan

Wasnt me!!! :lol: Cant wait to find out 2mora what ur having, wooo hooo a little girly friend to be Ellie's play mate :D tell James she still loves him too though ;) lol xx

Good luck Jen! Remember to let us know how it goes and let us see your pics!

Valentine Xxx

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Im excited to find out too :lol:

I always am :lol:

Hope he or she has their legs wide open for you haha :hug:

what time is the scan Jen? I've been excited about this since you posted the message!

Ooooooooo my God im so nervous and excited!!! I have been awake since 5am!!! :lol:

Will post the results as soon as poss!! Scan is at 12.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back