Private sex scan....*UPDATED WiTH PICS PG4*

Awww congrats on finding out your team blue hun!! we seem to have a lot of team blues recently!! xxx

Said it on Facebook too, but congratulations!

Valentine Xxx

Congratulations honey - thats lovely news your boys will be so close in age they will be the best of playmates :D and your DH will get his way with the third :D

Jane x

wow, how exciting!!

Congrats on your little blue bundle :D

I got believe I got a 50/50 chance wrong!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Awwwww, congrats Jen on your little blue bump!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

aw thanks guys! :hug: :hug: :hug:

We are very happy :) Will upload pics of the little fella in a bit! First Im off to bed for a bit cos James had me up all night. :roll: Think he is excited about the prospect of having a little brother to play with! Its worked out quite well as it will save us a fortune and James and baby will be sharing a room so its good in that respect that its a boy! Hopefully they will be as thick as thieves too :D

:dance: I was right with my first guess... :lol: ... You must have conceived in the July or after your birthday Jen :wink: But with the whole credit crunch...you've at least saved an absolute bundle of money :) and James will prefer a brother... girls are smelly... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Squiglet said:
:dance: I was right with my first guess... :lol: ... You must have conceived in the July or after your birthday Jen :wink: But with the whole credit crunch...you've at least saved an absolute bundle of money :) and James will prefer a brother... girls are smelly... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if we decide to try again for a girl in a few years i am soooo contacting you first to tell me when we should TTC to get a l'il lady! :cheer:

Here are some Pics of Oliver Anthony Waring... :D

JENNIFERWARING_5.jpg

JENNIFERWARING_4.jpg

JENNIFERWARING_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member