Called back to hospital today......

bute69

Reaction score
Had my 26 Week check up on Tuesday,(did do a post about it on here), and because my blood pressure was high, they took bloods. Had a phone call this morning from the Hospital asking me to go back and have blood pressure and bloods taken again as my liver enzimes from the blood test revealed they were slightly high. God I was worried! Rang OH at work and told him not to leave work, just wanted him to know what was happening. Think he broke the world speed limit, as he left work there and then so he could take me in. Anyway, they took blood pressure twice which was fne,(phew!) and bloods came back normal this time,(another phew!). They do want to keep an eye on my blood pressure though and have booked me in with midwife on Monday where they'll listen to bubbas heartbeat too. May have to have BP taken twice Weekly depending on how it goes. I'm so relieved everything seems OK. I was nearly in tears when I had the call to ask me to back to hospital. I imagined all sorts of awful things! I have another scan on Feb 7th too :)

oh how scary for u!! The docs and midwife's sure like to scare us with random phases and words we don't know. Glad ur bp is back down and hopefully it stays that way xx

Glad they are monitoring you and LO really well, and glad everything seems ok now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back