First movements?

scones

Reaction score
When did you first feel definite movements? Sometimes I feel like the fluttering sensations and as quickly as they are there, they are gone.Im wondering if these are indeed baby moving?

I've only felt movement in he past week to be honest, but this ismy second baby and you feel t sooner seemingly!

It probably is baby you're feeling, as you get further on you'll know for sure when they're kicking, especially in the ribs! :lol:

This is my 1st and i felt proper kicks/punches 2 weeks ago

Im still waiting I think!! lol

Felt little pops but nothing to get excited about xx

I began to feel movement from 13 weeks so it could well be baba xx

Thanks for your replies, wow they really vary dont they from 13 weeks to over 20 weeks!! This is my 2nd, 8 years gap so i guess for me its like doing it all over again!

This is my 2nd and I felt slight movement from about 15 weeks.

im feeling little movements well i think they are over the last couple weeks but more like butterfly kinda movements im looking forward to all the proper kicks :hug: :hug:

Over the last week or so I have occasionally been feeling pops, like wind, but at the front :lol: But maybe once an evening/every two days - not regular at all.

The other day I was trying to listen with my doppler and baby wouldn't keep still, I had to keep following him/her around my belly!

this time i felt proper big kicks at 17/18 weeks but this is my 5th :)

I felt the popping sensations occasionally from about 18 weeks, and it was only when I hit 20 weeks did I feel proper movements (this is my first).

Now he kicks and punches 24/7.......little darling :D

Over the last week I have started to feel little flutters, this is my 3rd baby and I cant wait to be kicked and punched in the ribs :hug: :rotfl:

lol i started to feel flutters too at 13 weeks i'm on my 3rd child and 4th pregnancy and i know they say the more children you have the earlier you feel movements :hug: :hug:

I felt my first movements at 10 weeks, honestly! Its the same butterfly flutters I still get now and again and would hardly notice them if I didn't pause what I was doing and feel them :lol:

This is my 4th pregnancy and I'm 16 weeks now. I've been feeling movements for about 2 weeks but have been very skeptical. We heard the baby's heart beating yesterday and I don't know whether it's my mind but it feels like I can feel the baby move more now. Very reassuring.

Yesterday I felt the first significant kicks :cheer: !! At last !!

I've started to feel little flutterings over the last couple of days! :D With my first, I didn't really feel anything until I was around 21 weeks... then they gradually got worse until it felt like I had a baby boxer living inside me! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back