Movements

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey all i know its been asked before but i was wondering when you all felt your first movements :)

I've just started to feel wee flutters now @ 18 wks. Can't wait til a feel proper kicks though!

I cant either i was wondering though as its my 3rd if im likely to feel him/her move earlier :? And tbh i cant remember last time what it felt like :lol:

ooooh, flossy, totally unrelated to this post but just noticed your 20 wk scan is on july 16th, so is mine!!! hehe, i'm pretty sure we had our 12wk scan on the same day too. wooohoo, i know it's ages away but was just like i recognise that date!

Its ok hun :) Wow how cool is that both having our 12wk scans the same day and now our 20 wk one!!!! i really cannot wait for the next one im so unbelievably excited and itl be here in no time!!!!! :cheer: :hug:

The first movement I felt was at 21w +4 :D Hope you feel your LO soon Flossy :D

Flossy and Nat - My 20w scan is on 16th July too.... gonna be a busy day!

What time are your scans? Mine is at 10.20am

Sarah x

Flossy82 said:
I cant either i was wondering though as its my 3rd if im likely to feel him/her move earlier :? And tbh i cant remember last time what it felt like :lol:

Flossy I have felt LO already! I first felt pip for definate when United won the Double! Im 100% it was him! i had felt 3 little bubbles in the same area before that and think they probably were him then too but definate from the 21st May! Which made me 13 weeks exactly!
Im sure as sure you will know if it is your LO!
At first I was like yeh I know how it feels but I think that was air etc but then, that night, I felt a wiggle that I KNOW you only feel with a baby!
Its hard to explain but i think you will know!

Its stupid though each time i think "oooh is this lo " and then im like no it cant be. Mindue ive just remembered with both my other lo's it felt like a bag of worms wrigglong about inside me :lol:

Chocoholic my scans not until 4.20 in the afternoon so i have to wait all day til i see him/her again :evil:

Haha a bag of worms!? good discription hahaha
I bet when you feel LO more often and for definate you will say yeh that was him/her back then!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back